You can receive a maximum of 50 points for your project.
Each member of the team will get the same points from the project (each member can then add the points from the quizzes if they keep getting points from the quizzes).
- rate of fulfilment of the requirements of the topic (the project will be evaluated whether it provides relevant professional conclusions and recommendations on the problem solved) – maximum 15 points,
Have you proposed a practical and sustainable solution?
- respect of the content of the project (the project will be evaluated whether it contains a treatment of all the requirements defined in the assignment) – maximum 10 points,
Does your project contain all mandatory parts?
- the content and graphic design of the presentation (a clear and logically structured presentation and its graphic design will be assessed) – maximum 5 points,
Have you prepared a coherent and clear presentation?
- preparation of the text handout of the project (the graphic design of the text, clarity and form, including appropriate citation of sources) – maximum 5 points,
Have you prepared a coherent and clear handout?
- oral presentation and the quality of the answers to the questions in the project discussion – maximum 15 points.
Did you present clearly and coherently? Do you understand the topic and the problem?
Can you discuss your solution?
Basic information about the evaluation of the student project can also be found in the appendix in the form of an audio recording.