Mental health problems have been on the rise in the last decade due, among other factors, to socio-economic uncertainty, high job competition, stress and anxiety. All types of professionals will have to confront these situations in their daily performance. The progress made in the diagnosis and approach to mental health and wellbeing makes it necessary to continually update knowledge. In response to the existing demand in this field, this course has been created, in which students will be able to study mental health variables and important protective factors, such as emotional intelligence, stress management, social interaction, healthy lifestyles, and physical activity.
What Will You Learn?
- The development of practical cases presented by experts in Mental Health and Healthy Lifestyles.
- The graphic, schematic and eminently practical contents with which it is conceived provide scientific and practical information on those disciplines that are essential for professional practice.
- The practical exercises where the self-evaluation process can be carried out to improve learning.
- Its special emphasis on innovative methodologies
- Theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, discussion forums on controversial issues and individual reflection work.
- The availability of access to the contents from any fixed or portable device with an internet connection.